We’ve been getting super pumped for our third year, and to celebrate we decided to make it three days of special tappings for all of you lovelies. Here’s the schedule for the next few days, make sure you get in here and get it while it lasts!
Thursday: Sour Day
- Cuvee de Irvington – Flanders Red on pinot noir barrel
- Go Home Raisins – Sour Belgian Dubbel with raisins on rye whiskey barrel
- Wild Kolsch – Our Thirsty Reasons Kolsch fermented on a plethora of sour bugs.
Friday: High Gravity Day
- Ghost Bees! – A 15.6% Braggot on a 2014 bourbon barrel
- Gate Keeper – 9.2% Belgian Golden Strong
- Noxious Beast – 11.3% Imperial version of our Saucy Intruder Rye IPA.
Saturday: Two Beers an Hour, Every Hour!
Saturday: 20 Beers being tapped all day!
$5 Half Pints of Special Tappings
NORMAL BOARD OF BEERS
* Quickening Scotch Ale
* Ghost Bees Braggot
* Space Car with Blood Orange Zest FIRKIN
* 2013 Barrel-Aged Beard Tax Russian Imperial Stout
* Blood Car – Space Car IPA infused with Blood Oranges
* Rye Whiskey Barrel-Aged Dagger Punch! ESB
* Earl Grey Vertical Sun Wit
* Coffee Infused Grenade Antidote Baltic Porter
* Architect’s Breakfast Bourbon Barrel-Aged Coffee Stout
* Anniversary Ale Bourbon Barrel-Aged Scotch Ale
* Whiskey Barrel Aged Belgian Blonde
* Coconut Saucy Intruder Rye IPA
* Holy F’in Mole Brown Ale infused with Mexican chocolate and spicy peppers
* Blood Orange-Coconut Noxious Beast Imperial Rye IPA
* Belgo Pie Belgian Oatmeal Porter with Coffee
* Bourbon Barrel-Aged Crapshoot Kentucky Common
* Space Bees – Space Car IPA blended with Ghost Bees Braggot
* Scotch Barrel-Aged Quickening Scotch Ale
* The Daggering Bourbon Barrel- Aged Scotch Ale blended with Rye Whiskey Barrel-Aged ESB
* The Souring Maple Bourbon Barrel-Aged Quickening Scotch Ale soured with Lactobacillus